Since the WWDC 2019 shows many new features in the new iOS 13, its official version will be released with the next generation iPhone 11. However, Apple provides a pubic beta version to have a try before the official version, even you're not an Apple developer member. If your iPhone device is iPhone 6S and iPhone SE and higher, it will support the installation of iOS 13 version. This article will help you to install iOS 13 pubic beta on iPhone device.
What do you need to prepare:
A computer with the latest version of iTunes.
A USB cable
An iPhone 6S and iPhone SE and higher model
Install iOS 13 Pubic Beta on iPhone
1. Connect your iPhone with the computer, open iTunes and backup your iPhone with iTunes.
2. Open Safari on iPhone, go to https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/ , sign up or Log in Apple Beta Software Program, then click Get Start.
3. Click enroll your iOS device
4. Click Download profile button.
5. Go to iPhone Settings, tap Profile Downloaded.
6. Click Install button to install step by step.
7. You iPhone will restart, go to iPhone Settings -> General -> Software Update, you will see the iOS 13 Pubic beta.
8. Tap Download and Install button to download and install the installation package.
|More Related Articles|
About Fireebok Studio
Our article content is to provide solutions to solve the technical issue when we are using iPhone, macOS, WhatsApp and more. If you are interested in the content, you can subscribe to us. And We also develop some high quality applications to provide fully integrated solutions to handle more complex problems. They are free trials and you can access download center to download them at any time.
|Popular Articles & Tips You May Like|
|How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Your iPhone||Top 6 reasons WhatsApp can’t backup||How to Clean up Your iOS and Boost Your Device's Performance|