As we all know, WhatsApp is an important and popular instant messaging application. In WhatsApp Chat feature, we can use it to send text messages, photos, audio,videos and other media files with our WhatsApp friends. WhatsApp Call feature as another feature in WhatsApp, we're able to make calls to other WhatsApp contacts.
And WhatsApp provides "Email WhatsApp chat" feature to export Chat history on iPhone, but it can't export WhatsApp call log. Here we will show you how to download and export WhatsApp Call history from iPhone.
What we need to prepare:
1. A Windows PC or A Mac with iTunes installed
2. WhatsApp works fine on iPhone
3. Download and install WhatsApp Pocket on the computer
WhatsApp Pocket for Mac X OS: Mac download
Here are the detail steps that download and export WhatsApp Call history from iPhone :
1. Connect your iPhone with the computer by USB cable.
2. Run WhatsApp Pocket on the computer
3. Choose your iPhone device in WhatsApp Pocket, and click WhatsApp Call to start the scan
4. Wait for a while to complete the scan
5. After the scan has completed, click WhatsApp Call tab. All your WhatsApp call history will display there. It contains the WhatsApp contact name, WhatsApp call phone number, WhatApp call duration time, WhatApp call date and more.
6. Click "Export to text" and choose the location to save.
Then, all your WhatsApp Call history has been downloaded and exported on the computer. It also support to backup and extract other WhatsApp chat, WhatsApp Media files, WhatsApp contacts and more.
About Fireebok Studio
Our article content is to provide solutions to solve the technical issue when we are using iPhone, macOS, WhatsApp and more. If you are interested in the content, you can subscribe to us. And We also develop some high quality applications to provide fully integrated solutions to handle more complex problems. They are free trials and you can access download center to download them at any time.